HSI® Three Leg Chain Sling | 5/8" Dia. | 4' Length | Oblong Link to Foundry Hook Ends | 58,700 Lb. Working Load Limit
- ROUGH AND READY– HSI chain slings are known for their ability to withstand a variety of tough conditions. A great lifting option when the rigging job calls for an application that can handle heat, filthy conditions, exposure to chemicals or extended outdoor use under UV rays.
- FOUNDRY HOOK – Offers a wider opening and deeper throat than grab hooks and used in situations where it would be dangerous for humans to directly connect or remove load connections. These hooks are primarily used in high-heat applications such as the cast metal industry or cook ovens.
- GRADE 100 ALLOY – Most commonly used for overhead lifting applications due to its excellent energy absorption properties and strength to weight ratio. The material’s hardness makes it the logical choice when looking for durability in comparison to other grades that can wear quickly on the inner portion of the link.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY - Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- AMERICAN MADE RIGGING - Hanes Supply, Inc. is proud to be the industry-leading USA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1930. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.