Milwaukee® Corded Rotary Hammer Kit, Reversing, 1 In Chuck, Sds Plus Chuck, 5625 Bpm, 1.8 Ft-Lb Impact, 1500 Rpm No-Load Speed, 3 Speed, 2-1/2 In Max Core Bit Compatibility, 1 In Maximum Solid Bit Capacity, 120 Vac, 7 A, D-Handle/Side Handle, Variable Speed Trigger/Forward/Reverse Switch/Clutch Control, Yes Reversible, 17 In Overall Length
Get Up To 40% Faster Drilling And 15% More Life, Even In The Toughest Applications. Designed For The Toughest Applications, The 1 In Sds-Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer Lasts Longer And Drills Faster Than Other Tools In Its Class. With A Powerful 8 A Motor, It Delivers 0-1620 Rpm 0-5860 Bpm And 2.1 Ft-Lb Of Torque. You Will Get Superior Drilling Speed Without Sacrificing The Power Needed To Drill Larger Holes. At Just 6.1 Pounds, This Rotary Hammer Is Easy To Use And Helps Avoid User Fatigue. A Mechanical Clutch Protects The Motor When The Bit Binds And Three-Mode Operation Offers Maximum Versatility.
- Powerful 8 A motor: delivers 0-1,620 rpm, 0-5,860 bpm with up to 40% faster drilling speeds than the competition
- 2.1 ft-lb of torque: provides 10% faster drilling and up to 35% harder hits
- 3-mode operation: choose rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for maximum versatility
- Mechanical clutch: protects the tool when the bit binds
- Variable position chisel Stop: allows material to be adjusted, regardless of orientation
- Rotating brush Plate: provides equal power in forward and reverse for easy removal of jammed bits, plus extends brush life