Simpson Strong-Tie® Joist Connector, Series: SJC, 14 ga, 4-1/2 in Length, 2-3/16 in Width, 8-1/4 in Height, Cold Formed Steel, G90 Galvanized
Simpson Strong-Tie® Joist Connector, Series: SJC, 14 ga, 4-1/2 in Length, 2-3/16 in Width, 8-1/4 in Height, Cold Formed Steel, G90 Galvanized.
SJC connectors have been specifically designed for various CFS joist, rafter and underside of metal-deck applications. The unique clip dimensions enable easy installation on the open side of joists and rafters with up to 3-1/2 in flanges and return lips up to 3/4 in. For metal-deck applications, the pre-punched 3/8 in holes easily accommodate 6, 8, 10 and 12 in on-center metal-deck flutes.
- Pre-punched holes reduce installation cost by eliminating pre-drilling
- Intuitive fastener hole positions ensure accurate clip installation in accordance with design, support a wide range of design and application requirements and provide installation flexibility
- Angle lengths accommodate either hard side or soft side attachment for joists with return lips up to 3/4 in
- 4-1/2 in leg length enables soft side connections for joists with flanges up to 3-1/2 in
- Also accommodates kicker-to-metal-deck applications
|Manufacturer Part Number||SJC8.25-R15|
|Brand Name||SIMPSON STRONG-TIE®|