Simpson Strong-Tie® Stud Connector, Series: SSC, 14 ga, 2-1/4 in Length, 3 in Width, Steel, G90 Galvanized
Simpson Strong-Tie® Stud Connector, Series: SSC, 14 ga, 2-1/4 in Length, 3 in Width, Steel, G90 Galvanized.
SSC connectors are versatile utility clips ideal for a variety of stud-to-stud and stud-to-structure applications in cold-formed steel construction. The clips have been designed to enable easy installation on the open side of studs or joists with flanges up to 3 in long and return lips up to 3/4 in. A wide pattern of strategic fastener locations allows the SSC to accommodate a variety of traditional and custom designs.
- Pre-punched holes reduce installation cost by eliminating pre-drilling
- Intuitive fastener hole positions ensure accurate clip installation in accordance with design, support a wide range of design and application requirements and provide installation flexibility
- Angle lengths accommodate either hard side or soft side attachment for studs and joists with return lips up to 3/4 in (SSC2.25 clips will accommodate 2 in wide flange and 5/8 in stiffener lips.)
- 4 in L leg enables soft side connections for studs and joists with flanges up to 3 in (SSC2.25 clips will accommodate 2 in wide flange and 5/8 in stiffener lips)
- Also suitable for U-channel bridging
- 3-5/8 in D framing member
- 690 lb maximum connector load
- 1.4 in W bottom
|Manufacturer Part Number||SSC2.25-R125|
|Brand Name||SIMPSON STRONG-TIE®|