M.K. Morse® Hole Saw, Advanced, Series: Mhs, 2-5/16 In Dia, 1-15/16 In Cutting Depth, 5/6 Tpi, 5/8-18 Arbor, 1/4 In Dia X 3-3/32 In L Drill, M42 Hss-Co 8 Cutting Edge, Bi-Metal Body, Toothed Cutting Edge, 75 To 225 Rpm, 1/2 In Chuck, Hex Shank, 7/16 In Shank, Use Arbor: Ma45Ps, Red, Applicable Materials: Machinable Metal, Nail Embedded Wood, Plastic, Stainless Steel Alloy And Wood
The All New Advanced Bi-Metal Hole Saw By M.K. Morse®. Our Latest Sawing Innovation Replaces All Current Morse Bi-Metal Hole Saw Solutions Into One, Simple Optimized Powerhouse. Arbor Required.
- Patent pending tooth set design - optimized to remove material faster
- Premium M42 high speed steel cutting edge, 8% cobalt - over 2X the life of our AV model
- New Cap - Reduces run out and vibration
- Heavy duty 0.05 in side wall - for greater stability
- New Side Slot - Increased leverage for faster, easier slug removal
- New exterior red coating - reduces side wall friction for efficient cutting