Roloc™ Close Coated Abrasive Disc, Quick-Change, 2 In Dia, No Hole, 80/Medium, Aluminum Oxide Abrasive, Yf-Weight Polyester Backing, Resin Bond, Type Tr Attachment, Applicable Materials: All Metal
3M™ Roloc™ Disc 361F Offers A Quick-Change Attachment And Provides Durability And High Performance For Grinding, Blending, Deburring And Finishing On All Metals. Fast Cutting Aluminum Oxide Abrasive Grains Are Bonded To The Heavyweight Cloth Backing With Durable, Heat Resistant Resin That Supports Both Wet And Dry Applications. We Used Aluminum Oxide Abrasive, Which Is A Popular Choice Among Industrial Professionals Because Of Its Fast Cut Rate And Long Life. This Mineral Makes A Tough, Durable Abrasive That Self-Fractures To Expose Fresh Cutting Edges, Whereas Traditional Natural Abrasives Dull More Quickly. Due To Its Fast Cut Rate, Hardness And Strength, It Is Widely Used In Grinding Applications In Addition To Sanding And Finishing Applications. Aluminum Oxide Is Suitable For A Wide Variety Of Materials In Both Woodworking And Metalworking, Including Ferrous Alloys. Heat Resistant Resin Is A Sturdy Binding Agent That Adheres The Abrasive To The Backing And Maintains The Stability Of The Bond Even In Conditions Of High Heat Or Pressure. Cloth Backed Discs Are Known For Their Durability And Flexibility. They'Re A Good First Choice When Working With Metal Or For Heavy Wood Stock Removal. 3M™ Roloc™ Disc 361F Is Available For Use With The Following Roloc™ Attachment Systems: Tsm, Tr, Tp And Ts. Please Select Discs With The Attachment Design Made For Your System.
- 3M™ Roloc™ attachment enables efficient and secure installation and removal of the disc
- Durable aluminum oxide abrasive grains cut fast and perform well on many surfaces
- Tough YF-weight, polyester backing supports medium pressure applications and provides consistent performance
- Heat resistant resin coating bonds abrasive to backing for durability under pressure, heat and water
- Disc can be used in wet or dry applications