Wilton® Brute Force™ C-Clamp, Heavy Duty, Series: 100 Series, 2-3/4 in Throat Depth, 4 to 8 in Clamping Capacity, 3/4 in Screw, 12500 lb Clamping Pressure, Forged Steel Body, 14.6 in L x 6.1 in W x 1.6 in HWilton® Brute Force™ 100 Series Cclamps are Ideal For Heavy Construction With a Drop Forged Frame, Black Oxide Coating and Clamping Pressure Ranging up to 15,000 lb. Spindles are Full Length, Machined From a Single pc of Square, Cold Drawn Steel Tempered and Hardened. Square Spindle Heads Stand up to Heavy Wrench Tightening.
- Recommended for heavy industrial and construction job site demands, the heavy duty models are some of the toughest products available for their weight to strength ratio
- 100 series model frames are forged of superior quality steels
- Forged square head spindle with rolled thread
- Black oxide coating for added strength
- PermaPads® are standard and are also black oxide coated
- Standard c-clamps are used for holding and aligning together multiple workpieces