Wilton® Brute Force™ C-Clamp, Heavy Duty, Series: 100 Series, 2-3/4 In Throat Depth, 4 To 8 In Clamping Capacity, 3/4 In Screw, 12500 Lb Clamping Pressure, Forged Steel Body, 14.6 In L X 6.1 In W X 1.6 In H
Wilton® Brute Force™ 100 Series Cclamps Are Ideal For Heavy Construction With A Drop Forged Frame, Black Oxide Coating And Clamping Pressure Ranging Up To 15,000 Lbs. Spindles Are Full Length, Machined From A Single Piece Of Square, Cold Drawn Steel Tempered And Hardened. Square Spindle Heads Stand Up To Heavy Wrench Tightening.
- Recommended for heavy industrial and construction job site demands, the heavy duty models are some of the toughest products available for their weight to strength ratio
- 100 series model frames are forged of superior quality steels
- Forged square head spindle with rolled thread
- Black oxide coating for added strength
- PermaPads® are standard and are also black oxide coated
- Standard c-clamps are used for holding and aligning together multiple workpieces