Aervoe® Epoxy Coating, 16 Oz, Aerosol Can, Rebar Green, 44 Sq-Ft/Can Coverage, Chemical Composition: N-Butyl Acetate, Aliphatic Petroleum Distillates, Acetone, Hydrocarbon Propellant, Aromatic Petroleum Distillates, Aliphatic Hydrocarbon, 75 Hr Curing, 60 To 80 Deg F, <65% Voc, Solvent Based
Aervoe® Rebar Green Epoxy Coating Is A High-Performance, Fast-Drying, Single System Epoxy. It Is Specifically Designed For Touch-Up Or On Site Initial Coating To Protect Rebar And Other Metal/ Steel Surfaces.
- Prevents rust and the resulting stains when applied to rebar before setting in concrete
- Excellent color retention
- Tough, durable finish
- Very good resistance to corrosion, chemicals, gasoline and abrasion
- Prevents oxidation with touch-up or sheared ends, cuts and other exposed areas
- Performs at temperatures up to 300 deg F