HSI® Single Leg Chain Sling | 1/2" Length | 6" Length | Grab Hook to Slip Hook Ends | 15,000 Lb. Working Load Limit
- ROUGH AND READY – HSI chain slings are known for their ability to withstand a variety of tough conditions. A great lifting option when the rigging job calls for an application that can handle heat, filthy conditions, exposure to chemicals or extended outdoor use under UV rays.
- GRAB HOOKS TO SLIP HOOK END - The shallow aspect of the grab hook is atop the sling with the slip hook responsible for the load connection. A safety latch is included for an additional level of lift security.
- GRADE 100 ALLOY – Most commonly used for overhead lifting applications due to its excellent energy absorption properties and strength to weight ratio. The material’s hardness makes it the logical choice when looking for durability in comparison to other grades that can wear quickly on the inner portion of the link.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY - Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- AMERICAN MADE RIGGING - Hanes Supply, Inc. is proud to be the industry-leading USA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1930. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Manufacturer||Hanes Supply, Inc.|