Petzl® M032AA00 Bm'D Lightweight Asymmetrical Carabiner, TRIACT-LOCK, 18mm Gate Opening, Gray
The Bm’D lightweight asymmetrical Carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a D shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment such as Descenders or Positioning Lanyards.
Its fluid interior design and Keylock System facilitate handling. The Bm’D Carabiner has the TRIACT-LOCK automatic Locking System. The sleeve is reinforced for greater front and lateral gate strength.
Bm'D may be used with a CAPTIV Positioning bar to favor loading of the Carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it Integrated with the Device.
D shape is particularly suited for connection to equipment such as Descenders or Positioning Lanyards.
Aluminum Carabiner is light, reducing the weight of equipment the Worker at height needs to carry. Sleeve is reinforced for greater front and lateral gate strength.
May be used with a CAPTIV Positioning bar to favor loading of the Carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it Integrated with the Device.
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the Carabiner
- Keylock System to avoid any involuntary snagging of the Carabiner
- Ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- Protects markings from Abrasion
TRIACT-LOCK automatic Locking System with triple-action gate opening.
Also available in Black.
- Material(s): Aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, ANSI Z359.12, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, CSA Z259.12
|Manufacturer Part Number||M032AA00|
|Standard Package Quantity||1/PK|